*Preheat oven to 350.
(1) Use kitchen scissors or cookie cutters to create little bread circles, then place into a muffin pan (press along the sides to conform to the muffin shape).
(2) Sizzle up some bacon on the stovetop. When the bacon is about halfway cooked and still pliable, place on top of the bread around the edge of the pan (this part is a bit tricky and I could never get my bacon to circle perfectly — it always fell down — no big deal though).
(3) Place the pan in the oven for about 5 min.
(4) Grate some cheese into the cup. Separate yolks from whites and drop the yolks into the cup. Put the pan back into the oven for about 10 min. You want the eggs to be done, but still soft enough that when you poke them with your fork they’ll break open and unleash their creamy goodness onto the rest of the muffin.
(5) It’s easiest to get them out of the pan with a fork and spoon along the edge. Pour syrup over the finished product. Enjoy!